This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 6/10/2010 1:34 PM PDT
humm i like Gavin or Emmett. his last name could be White, Lyons, or Mitchells
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/5/2010 2:29 PM PDT
Brant, Danny, Charlie, Patrick, Garret, Matthew, Rick, Brian, Trey, Derik, Liam, Kobe, Ray, Doon, Timmy, Michael. Wooo hooo! have fun with the story, fatalis

Posted: 5/17/2010 10:24 AM PDT
I'm with a few other people. Francis depicts wealth (kind of). Although I know a Frank, and he can be fairly obnoxious, most of them have a sweeter/misunderstood side. And, so, I third(foruth?) that name. Some other ones may be Ash, Giles, Allen/Allan, and Pierce/Percy. Hope this helped! -mk

Posted: 5/10/2010 8:16 AM PDT
i think the name taylor could be either of these. or maybe richard, william, justin, clarence lol, kyle, carl, jathan, charles(charlie), if ya need others i can tell ya

Posted: 4/28/2010 4:45 PM PDT
Francis is good, just as long as no actually calls him francis. he would then need a nickname. I know a guy whose name is fancis but everyone calls him Jerry - it's his middle name. Good luck

Posted: 4/25/2010 9:14 AM PDT
How about Jonathan or Johnathan, Jonathon, Johnathon. Nice name.

Posted: 2/25/2010 2:45 PM PST
Ashton Ashley

Posted: 2/25/2010 9:18 AM PST
Auberon - I was thinking of Alfred and Albin, but then came Auberon as in Auberon Quinn (vide THe Napoleon of Notting Hill by GKC)

Posted: 2/25/2010 9:16 AM PST
Frances is feminine, like Françoise or Francesca. For Frank, Francesco, François, rather use Francis, please!

Posted: 4/5/2009 9:38 PM PDT
Frances it is not a name most working class will use and it is soft the short form of course being Frank which is harder if you need to harden him at some point in the tale.

Posted: 4/4/2009 1:06 PM PDT
Daniel?

Posted: 4/1/2009 8:34 AM PDT

Satyr
Rupert Richard Thomas George Aubrey Bertram Charles and in case you want something different: Lochinvar:).

Posted: 4/1/2009 2:24 AM PDT
Er... James Matthew Vincent Henry Arthur David Edward Alistair (Hope those may be of some help)

Posted: 3/22/2009 12:17 PM PST
Jason :)

Posted: 3/12/2009 7:29 PM PST
Jeremy

Posted: 3/10/2009 11:21 PM PST
Hey guys, I need a middle class boys name, one that depicts wealth, education, and perhaps snobbery. BUT, that is also gentle, so that the reader can build sympathetic ties. Thank you muchly