This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 8/6/2009 1:13 AM PDT
Are you going more realistic? or.. more anything could happen? Cause his luck could change if he found a magic coin or something and he's on top of the world.. but unlike many cliche endings.. he finds it was really the magic coin and his life really did suck..
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/2/2009 12:30 PM PDT
I think he sould wrestle with the dificulty of choosing and have to do with the promblems at school then as he get shuffled around between parents till he makes a desicion. that's really dramatic.

Posted: 7/31/2009 1:49 PM PDT
My friend Ben used to be really depressed. His parents had seperated and he getting hassled at school. It was awful. He was faced with the choice of whether to stay with his mother or go with his dad and he chose to go with his dad. (Him and his mother didn't get along and she was kind of a ho, which is why they were seperated) But he said leaving Indy (where his mom was) and going to Seattle(to live with his dad) was the greatest choice he ever could have made. Yeah he missed his friends, but the new start it gave him was more than enough to pull him out of his funk. There were new adventures and new people, a whole new school to reinvent himself. He's in college there now and engaged to a psycho, but he's happy. Though my ex-friend Robin once tried to kill herself (not the first time) and she found that being surrounded by family and friends who loved her, and having stable surroundings is what helped her get by. It really just depends on where you want to take the story. Either one works. He could go and visit home to meet this person or he could visit somewhere else and meet them. HE doesn't necessarily have to choose a place. He could switch weekly or something. It's all up to you.

Posted: 7/30/2009 7:13 PM PDT
Sooo... I was just wondering. For my story, this guy is thinking of commiting suicide, he has it all planned out. His life stinks, his parents are divorced, so I was thinking, either he moves with his mom and then finally his life starts looking up, or should someone else move to where he lives with his dadd... ? Any ideass???