This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Completed Manuscripts > A supernatural western novel
Use this forum to proudly let the community know that your masterpiece is finally complete!  Do not post here unless your work is COMPLETED.
Posted: 8/10/2011 9:42 PM PDT
Hey you! I'm needin' to get some eyes and minds on a completed novel called 'Chasing The Storm'. It's a supernatural western set in the 1870's American Southwest. But don't worry, even though it's a supernatural western, you're not gonna find any of those brooding, blood-sucking twenty-somethings in this one. Instead, we got the self-destructive Brady, an alcoholic womanizer who can tell you what you're thinking, what you've done and what you're going to do. We also got Mallory, an enigmatic little red-headed Sister of an obscure religious order who's come looking to hire Brady for a mission in which The Church has an immense interest. And I guess I need to mention the white-haired Stranger who has a penchant for slicing people open and looking at what lies within. There's fightin', cussin', irresistable mercy and unspeakable horror. This is my first foray into WeBook so I'm guessin' this is the point where I say, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Mine is at http://www.webook.com/project/Chasing-The-Storm-2 The whole thing is sittin' right around 100,000 words.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply