This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 8/9/2009 7:44 PM PDT
i like it. i don't care if someone doesn't like my work. that's their choice. but if something sounds wrong or out of place, then constructive and brutally honest criticism is the only way to go. i'll sign up.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/7/2009 2:45 PM PDT
Have you ever been hit by the phantom feedback? You know that little post next to your masterpiece that so offyen is filled with "U R SOOO talented I luv ur werk! vote for me plZZZZ"? Well I have a solution to the plague, A new group. Not actually a group, but a project, but all the same open to the entire Webook community. It is dedicated to providing feedback that is neither ego feeding nor pointless but in depth and really of benefit to the writer. Be warned though, the feedback will be critical and the pointing out of flaws brutal and apathetic. And the name of this project, why "The Abattoir" of course! All those interested in having their work improved by a litlle constructive criticsm are welcome to join here: http://www.webook.com/project/The-Abattoir
Sign-Up or Login to Reply