This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 1/23/2009 6:53 PM PST
Have you thought about; Genji's Hand's, The Opportunity of a Lifetime?, Chaos, or Re-Creation, or not? or Deal I hope I can help! -Micah
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/20/2009 12:25 PM PST
Fate and Chaos

Posted: 1/11/2009 8:57 AM PST
Keep writing. Don't worry about a title. When the story is finished, finding the title will be easier. If you need a working title, use the first line or the character's name. Then novel I'm working on now goes by "My Name is Kalla," which was the first line. I've edited that line out, but I haven't bothered to change the working title. If I can't come up with a good title, I'm sure my editor will have an idea. Assuming I sell the novel.

Posted: 1/7/2009 5:35 PM PST
Have you tried song titles? This works wonders for me because they are short, sweet and to the point. It gives you a place to start and you could always mix and match things. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Posted: 1/2/2009 12:17 AM PST
Yeah, I can come up with descriptions and everything my problem is trying to make a nice little title for everything I do. My current Problem comes with this Project that I want to work on. I'll give you a quick summery of what the Project is about, it's basically going to be a novel like idea and i have no clue how many pages it may run. Summery: When Genji is comforted with a goddess/demoness, he's give then opportunity of a life time, to start a new. He finds himself accepting the deal but not really knowing what he going to have to do in this new life or what he'll be. He awakes with-in a few months to be confronted by the one that put in him this state as well as him new life. He finds out that he must save this world from complete chaos. Will he do it, or will he just help this new world to it's re-creation? this world's fate is now under his hands... Well that's the basic concept. I'm not putting what happens within the first few pages/chapters because it's in need of some fixing. any help for a title would be greatly appropriated. ^_^