This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 8/16/2015 4:37 PM PDT
I chose Lucid. Some added advice, taking on two projects at once is veeeeeeeeeery difficult. If I were you I'd pick one and finish it out, then begin the other. Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd like your opinion on my book The Tale of Morin. So far there is a prologue and five chapters. I'd like you to read and critique the prologue, then if you enjoy it finish reading the rest and let me know what you think. If you don't like the prologue feel free to just critique it and be done with it. Happy reading!
http://www.webook.com/project/The-Tale-of-Morin

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/29/2015 8:25 PM PDT
Hey there! I'd love to help you out, but I'm new to the site and don't know how! 

Posted: 5/25/2015 7:14 PM PDT
I started two new stories, and I have uploaded the first chapters of both. One is called Lucid and one is called The Foster Home. If you could give me some feedback on one of them, that would be great, and of course, I would gladly return the favor. For the record, the first chapter to Lucid is considerably shorter than the first chapter to The Foster Home. Thanks as always, ~ Jihae ^_^