This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 8/2/2014 3:50 AM PDT
I love it , but try to edit stanza four , it's kind of filling for the poem not a individual thing, you know just to complete, in stanza three it's amazing but i didn't like  '' So pure and amazing '', it's not about rhyme only, you can break the rhyme , like abcc ( the scheme of the third stanza only ), generally it's fabulous, keep it on .
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

I love it , but try to edit stanza four , it's kind of filling for the poem not a individual thing, you know just to complete, in stanza three it's amazing but i didn't like  '' So pure and amazing '', it's not about rhyme only, you can break the rhyme , like abcc ( the scheme of the third stanza only ), generally it's fabulous, keep it on .

Posted: 7/6/2014 4:30 AM PDT
Hi I am April Sam and I need your help guuys. I'm working a poem right now. The title is, My Ever Loved Daddy. This is my poem, 

If you were living today,
So many things to you I’d say.
How happy I am to be your son,
But I long for you when you were gone.

If you were still living today,
I’d go to you without delay,
Hug you tightly with love so true,
And thank you for the special things we used to do.

Daddy, Your love, so abounding,
So pure and amazing.
Your contributions in my childhood,
Will never be forgotten, forever I will hold.

Someday I’ll be a daddy like you,
I pray, that someday I’ll just be like you, too.
I want to be a daddy like you,
A daddy I know, my child will love me too.

Please help me to add it. Thank you. You can add me on facebook and tell me. THANK YOU!!!! Here is my email..., biostar.geforce@facebook.com or add me, April Sam O. Cuenca