This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 11/10/2014 4:57 AM PST
I can relate. Very vivid and detailed.  Would like to know more about the battle.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/5/2014 4:41 PM PST
    Its been almost a month since I've last written in this journal, and the reason for that is because I have taken a trip during this past month. However, this was not your typical vacation in a sunny, warm beach like most people do in the summer. It was a trip to somewhere remarkable and life changing. A trip to insanity ( I am still on my way back)!    This month was a tough one! It felt as though my body was overtaken by an army. A leader controlling me and the soldiers marching about destroying my brain and body. I was constantly in a battle with myself. These battles are the most difficult because no one really knows just how much you're fighting to destroy the monster inside of you, so the support you need isn't available. However, they are also the easiest because you are in control of your own victory unlike physical illnesses where you're mostly dependent on science. With insanity only you can find the cure to your problem.No matter how many doctors, psychologists, friends, or churches you visit it is all dependent on yourself, and your will to keep strong. Life can throw many wrenches at us, but we need to keep going, and look at these difficulties as tests that expand our knowledge of the universe, our souls, and existence.  There is much about the world that we humans do not know and to evolve we must suffer the people who never go through pain never evolve. You are simply evolving! Keeping in mind our end goal should always revolve around supreme happiness.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply