This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 8/19/2009 12:12 PM PDT
mayb it could b... well this depends on the character... they go bak to his house for a party. They get 2 talking and she goes to get something. when she comes back she trips on something and lands in his arms. They simply look at eachother for a few minutes and then a or bkisses the other. after that its up to u! :D
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/18/2009 1:34 PM PDT
The kiss is at the boys house I have the setting already I just need conversation to move it farther

Posted: 8/16/2009 4:44 PM PDT
Get a piece of paper and write 'What If?' at the top. Then write different things that could happen next. Like: What if? 1) A goes home and B wishes he asked her to the dance. 2) B asks her to the dance. 3) A asks B to the dance. 4) etc... and just start writing whichever one sounds best! Also, think about how they are going to get from the conversation to the kiss. Is the dance and kiss at a school dance? Do they ask each other? If yes, do their parents approve? What about their friends? Do they go together or meet at the school? If they don't ask each other, do they go with someone else? With friends? By themselves?

Posted: 8/16/2009 2:08 PM PDT
I need help to make the story move. I want to make a dialouge between two characters who are teens and experience puppy love. I stopped at where the male character is staring at the female from behind and I don't know how the dialouge continue I want the next scene in the book to have the two dancing then a kiss but what would I do between that? HELP!!!!