This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Genre Café > Horror Forum > I've begun posting an anthology
A place for all your gory horror writing discussions.
Posted: 8/19/2013 6:58 AM PDT

I have begun posting an anthology of fan fiction short stories based on the former TV Series Buffy: the Vampire Slayer. The Anthology is titled "A Dozen and One Vampire Tales".
http://www.webook.com/project/A-Dozen-and-One-Vampire-Tales
Each story was originally posted several years ago, on the website fanfiction.com.

I have decided not to post every story in the entire anthology of aproximately 250 pages, all at once. That might be too much for many potential readers, who might not have the time to read it all. I will instead be posting only one story at a time; maybe one every Monday. I have already posted the lead story, titled "Harmony's Complaint", which is less than 1 page in length, so it shouldn't be a burden on anybody. That and the two following stories take up a total of ten pages.

After those three, most of the following stories are divided into chapters. None of those chapters take more than ten minutes to read. By posting only one of those stories, one week at a time, I hope to attract a following among my fellow webook readers, as I did when I originally wrote and posted them on fanfiction.net; often one chapter at a time. 

You are all welcome to give them a read, and hopefully some positive feedback, or at least a star rating.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply