This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Help Wanted!  No idea how to actualize your spy story?  Need a creative way kill off a character?  Searching for a conflict that will propel your fantasy novel.  This is the place for a friendly kick in the right direction, complete with "adoption" threads.
Posted: 6/11/2011 10:19 AM PDT
I started, it is under my projects. If you are interested in a WWII style adventure book about a man who made a deal with the devil, you should read this. http://www.webook.com/project/The-Satan-Game
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/9/2011 8:50 PM PDT
Hello, I am new here (as of about 20 minutes ago) and I have many plots I have been toying with. Feel free to express your thoughts and opinions and give suggestions I like the Idea of a fantasy set in WWII about a British Captain (Murdock, maybe?) and his mystic ship (turns into various vehicles, but still susceptible to mortal damage.) The plot is he is after something, I thought a lamp, or even the holy grail, because it could free him (he sold his soul to the devil, and has since roamed the earth for far longer than usual human capacity. He picks up a stray girl, possibly Japanese to add a twist with the WWII japan vs Britain thing. At first she is shy and curious, but eventually learns to love the adventures. The entire time, they are fighting the devil, who is appearing in various forms, trying to kill the captain and drag his soul to hell. I dont know where this could lead, as I thought this up in the shower about 45 minutes ago... but y'know... :-)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply