This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > PageToFame > Page 2 Fame - September 2016 Reboot
Questions or comments about PageToFame? Let us know!
Posted: 10/14/2016 9:00 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi there, 

Because of the anonymous setup of P2F there isn't really anything you can do unfortunately except encourage other people to rate!

You're nearly there though!!

H
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/11/2016 1:25 AM PDT
Hannah,

My P2F submission has been stuck at 19 votes for at least the last month. I have been rating subs over the same time period but I can't get mine to budge. Is there anything I can do to get my sub voted on more?
Thanks,
W

Posted: 10/1/2016 2:06 PM PDT
Hannah,

Thanks for the update.

W

Posted: 9/30/2016 5:32 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Alina & Miles, 

I've had a look in the ratings and elevation logs and I can see that you have one entry each in rating in round 1. 

When we were doing some back-end work on P2F a few weeks ago, there were emails that auto-triggered as we altered the old elevation boundaries. This was done to make sure that people could move up through the rounds much easier, but in the process of testing there were some emails that went out a little prematurely. 

What you can take from the emails you received is that you're both very close to the current elevation boundary!

We're elevating those subs that have made it through each week, so watch out next Friday / later today to find out if your subs have reached the threshold they need to be elevated in to round 2.

If you have any other questions, do let me know

Thanks,

Hannah

Posted: 9/28/2016 2:40 AM PDT
Hi Hannah,

I'm having the same issues as W_Miles_Bell. I received an email on 13th September (whilst on holiday) to say that my sub had been elevated. Now I'm back, and able to work on the next-round sub, I find that  yet my original one page entry is still marked as 'in rating', there is no 'elevated' badge on my profile, and also no obvious way of submitting the five page sub for the next round.

It appears that something isn't working?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sue

Posted: 9/28/2016 1:03 AM PDT
Hi Hannah,
I received an e-mail telling me that one of my Page2Fame submissions had been elevated. However, when I try to submit the 5-page entry it won't let me. Am I missing something or was I notified prematurely?

Thanks!
W Miles Bell

Posted: 9/23/2016 3:39 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi mayham, 

You might need to change the subs that your rating. If you would like to rate 'Books: Page 1 Challenge' submissions you'll need to make sure this is selected from the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen. Once you've selected 'Books: Page 1 Challenge' from the menu, make sure to hit 'Apply' to save your selection. 

Hopefully that answers your question, but if you do have any other issues, let me know :)

Hannah

Posted: 9/20/2016 1:13 PM PDT
How come I never rate page one?

Posted: 9/19/2016 3:58 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi WEbookers, 

We've oiled the wheels of Page2Fame and made a couple of boundary changes that more accurately reflects the demands of the site and your P2F submissions. 

If you've got questions for us about what all of this means, post them here are I'll try my best to answer them for you.

Hannah from the WEbook Team