This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Let loose and have fun!
Posted: 9/13/2014 7:55 PM PDT
Try not to become emotional over such things. It can be deeply upsetting and angering when you hear that you have been disparaged but it's best to set these emotions aside.

"Anger is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die" - Unknown, widely attributed to Buddha

I don't have much advice to you on how to solve your particular problems as there's a dearth of information on exactly what is going on, but what I will say is that you'd be best to keep a clear head, and logically, rationally work through your problems, looking for acceptable solutions. For example if you are inextricably in conflict with your landlord and other tenants I'd consider moving out if I were you. A living space is a place you should feel safe and secure in, a sanctuary. You will feel much happier if you find better living arrangements.

I don't know what 'taken off phones' means but you should find a way to contact these 'support staff'. It's 2014, people have email, mobile phones, you can still write to people also.

Look for methods of resolving conflict through being understanding. Don't respond to insults as they are often either designed to elicit a response (and therefore responding to them only grants satisfaction to the person who is insulting you) or are expressions of frustration and not a true representation of how the person views you. 

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/26/2014 12:28 AM PDT

pdsa1
I just recently received word, of what my landlord thinks of me behind my back his calls me a poisoness dwarf!
He think, I'm a piece of dog shit that he has on his shoe.  I am fuming right at the moment.. 
I'm a money grabbing, fat, pitiful. EXCUSE ME HE'S F***KING  THE MONEY GRABBER!!!

He's the one who's decided he is going to get paid for doing nothing with the one call phone, and the worst thing is he'll put the phone down on you when all you need a piece of friendly advice.  He gets paid the hours for doing it too. Because he doesn't get called for above reason. 
Not only that he answer with ' What?.' 
Puts you down and then insult you and his support staff. Who try there very best to get it right!
Now i'm not going have any means of contacting them because he is taken off phones in September!
I am trying not to use to many capital letters. but I am outrage my right as a human being is being ignored. He is taking away our freedom. I'm scared, confused and frighten am I not a human too? 
Don't I get a say in this?  
He is an ogre, a big fat one at that. 

Posted: 8/24/2014 8:54 PM PDT
Yes, confront her and be firm. You don't have to do it on her level...

Posted: 8/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT

pdsa1
Hmm, I go give as good as get sometimes but that sounds like going down to her level and I do not want to be come like her 
that is not my attention. I would love to teach her how to listen though.

Posted: 8/22/2014 2:23 PM PDT
People who bully thrive off people who are weak willed.

It's funny, rarely does a rational conflict get solved by escalation but sometimes when dealing with an irrationally abusive person it helps to scare the fucking shite out of them. When I was young I was once troubled by a bully who would frequently slap me on the head. One day I broke his nose. I don't have these sorts of issues anymore.

Not that I condone violence of course.  

Be more firm. Be confrontational if you have to. And if someone assaults you you're within your rights to whomp their arse in self defense.

Posted: 8/21/2014 1:33 PM PDT

pdsa1
I've tried the police all they can do is give her a telling off. Then leave. It not fair but yes you maybe right about her upbringing...

Posted: 8/20/2014 4:22 PM PDT
You sound like quite a sweet person, and, if I may be presumptuous, perhaps a bit soft.

Don't let this person bully you! Someone attacking you is assault! If I were you I'd confront her on her behaviour and if she does not stop I'd either talk to the landlord or whatever other building authority and make your feelings clear, or attempt to record her if she assaults you again (secretly) and take this information to the police.

This person is unstable and potentially needs help themselves. She may have had a poor upbringing or even a mental illness which causes her to act in this way. Regardless you have to be firm. There is absolutely no reason to live in fear.

Posted: 8/18/2014 11:18 AM PDT

pdsa1
Don't worry I've heard worse. From this girl, People are trying to help her but she flings them away. 
I don't know about you sister in law.... but if that the kind of person we are talking about you can very rightly call her a name. 
Like moron for example. Oops looks like I used a naughty word myself. 

Posted: 8/18/2014 10:42 AM PDT

NavarCrow
So you live with my sister in law???? Man, I feel for you. SHe's a royal cunt. lol (ooops. sorry for cursing)

Posted: 8/18/2014 7:49 AM PDT

pdsa1
If you are wondering why I had to take a break, I'm going to be really honest with you. I am currently under a lot of stress lately due to an over aggressive neighbour or fellow tenant. The trouble is she thinks she has the right to be rude and eve-drop in to meetings. 
Phone calls:  She has chase me out the house twice, attacked me once and threaten to do again. 
I had to call the police on her the first time. Support staff have had to held her back. She has even blocked my way down the stairs. 
I'm scared, anxious and very concerned, everytime I hear her complaining or her voice: I catch my heart beating and my face cringes.
I'm am trapped in this cage with the lioness waiting to attack. Anything I say to her is wrong. Even when I've been told I'm doing the right things. She insult me and then tries to make me look like the bad person. 
I feel that I can not express my dislike of her, Even if I read out her name in a story it will happen again.Trapped in my room
no way our, no way out.  I've heard the scream today and even heard her say to the staff ' Fuck off' or ' For Fucks' sake'.
The trouble is she believes she is miss perfect and her way is right and she doesn't care for other people. Tracie attitude towards meeting is to scream and shout. Insult you leave the room and then fall into tears.  She says stuff like ' I don't want to argue with you anymore.'
Then tries to start one.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!  
Um..Sorry...she just....really irks me.  She is just so rude, bossy, uncaring, unkind and just a poor person. 
I just feel like the more I'm with her, I want her to see the errors of her ways. But she never will. 
I feel that I have to leave the house to make a privet phone call or wait till a time she is out. 
Help me what can I do?