This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

What do folks in England eat for breakfast?  How do you milk a giraffe?  What types of cases go to the Supreme Court?  Can you break a car window with a thermos?  Use this Q & A forum to help supply your characters, plots, and settings with a dose of reality.  Someone, somewhere, has the answer.
Posted: 10/19/2013 7:37 PM PDT
Yes I have thought of that. I'm thinking of just a bunch of black powder set off all at once, but the concept is the same.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/4/2013 3:45 PM PDT
What about grenades and 'explosive' projectiles like rockets and the like? Or fused bombs on their arrows? I'm obviously thinking in regards to the metal short side.

Posted: 6/1/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Tell me if this sounds believable... I have two major groups of people in my story. One side lives near mountains, has access to large amount of metal, and has the ability to create gun and black powder. (I'm talking very crude rifle like guns.) The other side does not have access to these things, so they use basic bows and arrows. They do have access to black powder, but not to enough metal to make guns. Does that sound okay? Or not?