This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Posted: 9/14/2013 9:39 PM PDT
I read romances, because so far, they're the closest thing I've been to understanding and experiencing love with another person.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/30/2013 12:34 PM PDT
I love a good love story, but it has to deal with real relationship issues. I don't need a, Sex in the City or The Notebook knockoff. Some average women and/or men trying to mate in this world by going through true hardships are cool with me.

Posted: 4/29/2013 12:00 PM PDT
I love reading romance novels. Fiction or not, I just love them, because it knows what it's like to fall in love. However, the hardest thing of writing to do as indie writer is writing a erotic romantic story. I became nervous when I read romantic song lyrics. It's because I had to deal with crushes with musicians and rejection from my high school years It was long before begin having a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend of a year. His name is Michael Segmark and he's from Nigeria. So, I figured that reading romance novels became a soft side to me.

Posted: 4/19/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Who doesn't like romance? It's a very sad day if you don't like romance. They're probably my favorite genre to curl up with when I've had a bad day because they just make you feel so much better. They just make me smile. In fact, writing this makes me want to go find my copy of The Maze by Cathleen Coulter to read yet again. How about you all? Why/when do you read romance?