This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 2/7/2014 11:58 AM PST
summary and link*
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/7/2014 11:57 AM PST
I'm currently working on a science fiction thriller with many romantic elements. Any comments/feedback/critiques will be much appreciated, and thoroughly returned. Just post the link of the work you'd like me to read and respond to. While I'm open to read anything, I don't give very good feedback for non-fiction or poetry. All genres of fiction are welcome :)

Here's my book's summary link. I just posted the first chapter, but I'm almost through editing the second and will have it up very soon. 

Tamara has been the legal guardian of her sister Vanessa for several years, along with the help of her long-term boyfriend Bobby. But when she receives a letter from her supposedly deceased father, and her home is overrun by a group of people known as the Guards, she must flee her suburban life. Launched in pursuit of her father and the truth about the Guards, Tamara must keep her family together while moving quickly and staying hidden.

http://www.webook.com/project/The-Hidden-5

Thanks!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply