This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Help the WEbook staff learn what we could be doing even better.
Posted: 12/8/2013 10:08 PM PST
I admit to not giving WEbook a very good look over yet but this is my second round of some interest here and there are some deficits regarding what I would like to be able to do. I've written myself inside out and blind and cross-eyed over decades and my favorite mode of writing involving way more than 100,000 files now is heavily illustrated text with page backgrounds also. The material is usually too heavily linked for paperback hard-copy but some titles have been modified for it.

I have full illustrated books in Word, finished for POD in PDF, .jpgs, full books as .rar files that convert back to IE pages. Text is often highly modified with Photoshop and inserted as images or overlain as .psds then turned into jpgs. None of this material is suited to usual formats accepted in queries and I can't see much of it can be offered preserving its character in WEbook as your site is.

But, it should be easy to arrange for us to hang up interconnected full page .jpgs or such of illustrated works as an extra venue of opportunity for us in here perhaps as natural site evolution toward better. 

Please email me for option samples if you wish to consider exploring extra opportunities from any of it?

Sign-Up or Login to Reply