This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 6/22/2009 8:20 AM PDT
I think gypsyfoundling has it spot on. Shift by itself would be a great title. It's simple and sounds interesting at the same time.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/20/2009 2:56 PM PDT
http://www.kitt.net/php/title.php saved my life!☻

Posted: 3/5/2009 6:13 PM PST
hmm. hard one. what about something like ... "tragic alterations" or "transitions" to represent the changes and shape shifting etc, hope it turns out well. x

Posted: 1/26/2009 2:20 PM PST
No, Lexi is short for Alexis. Alex can be short for many things.

Posted: 1/21/2009 12:21 AM PST
Anilam

Posted: 1/20/2009 1:53 PM PST
What about: Hollow Skins? Or... Hidden Hearts? Or something to do with the word Illusion. Like Truthful Illusion? I'm actually kind of blank when it comes to ideas here, sorry.

Posted: 1/20/2009 12:21 PM PST
Balance

Posted: 1/12/2009 11:30 PM PST
Malina Raising Raising Malina Neutral Chaos Strings Malina Shiftes: Malina Awakens I am tired.

Posted: 1/11/2009 9:11 AM PST
Are you aware that "Alex" and "Lexi" are the same name? Both are short for "Alexander."

Posted: 12/12/2008 7:33 AM PST
do you really need to think about the sequels already if the first book isn't even finished?

Posted: 11/30/2008 2:25 PM PST
How about something simple like "Shapes" or something along those lines?

Posted: 11/30/2008 11:49 AM PST
"Shift" ""Balanced

Posted: 11/29/2008 4:46 PM PST
i think that " Rescue Me" would be good.... or maybe.... "lead my heart"

Posted: 11/28/2008 10:23 PM PST
Thats a good idea. but what names would the other two books in the series be?

Posted: 11/27/2008 11:06 AM PST
Well you could have the title be "A Shift in Malina's Heart" i personally like that.

Posted: 11/26/2008 1:44 AM PST
I like the idea of "Shifted Heart" but "Long Way Up" seems a little cliched.

Posted: 11/25/2008 6:05 PM PST
You could call it Shifted Heart (for obvious reasons) or maybe something like Long Way Up which is in refrence to her struggle with who she is and how to use her power to rise above the evil guy and save her family. Lil.

Posted: 11/20/2008 10:41 PM PST
My book is about a strong willed girl named Malina. She falls in love with a boy named Alex, but does not know he is a shape-shifter. He is sent to protect her from the evil shiftes but does not know who he is protecting until she begins to change during the halloween dance. When her powers begin to present them selves Lexi a power hungry shifter seekes her and tries to kill her. Alex has to protect her and takes her back to his home where two more shifters are. Melina discovers she is sepose to be the balance to the evil Damien the ruler of the evil shifters. She has no idea how she is sepose to help, and has dificulties doing the basic of tasks. In the end of book one she must change and protect her now family of shifters or watch them die.