This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 4/22/2017 7:11 AM PDT
Dr. Habilete
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/19/2016 1:58 PM PDT
Johann Conrad Kincaid

Posted: 5/5/2016 2:22 PM PDT
I don't know if this will help you but, when I'm searching for character names i take a look around and take inspiration from what's around me. For example my main character is called Max Gibson, the Max from my favorite pair of trainers, Nike air max and the Gibson is from my favorite guitar. I've also been known to use the names of friends children. and always keep a book of baby names on hand. hope this helps you. 

Posted: 2/24/2014 3:15 AM PST
I can only assume the form of 'art' your wanting is painting? Their are so many forms of artwork, and what not.. but painting is the most wildly acknowledged when you say 'artist'. What about a first name of Raphael and choose any surname you want, such as Raphael Costa.
I would choose someone known for many forms of artwork (in a name). 
Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino, better known simply as Raphael, was an Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance. He worked with paint as well as marble. This would give a bit of leeway in your artistry.

Posted: 9/13/2013 4:06 AM PDT
Luther Von Rembrandt

Posted: 9/10/2013 1:34 PM PDT
Name should be fairly simple, if possible related to art (he thinks of himself as an an artist so I think his name should reflect that)