This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 11/4/2014 12:46 PM PST
hi all, i like writing combat scenes and developing the plot but i have problems with details and switching in between scenes... So i would like help, this is just for fun so nothing serious. I'm currently working on Battle Monk, this is just a hobby so I'm right now at the second chapter. Basically the book is about the last battle monk called Skard who comes into the twisted kingdom in the world of Blugard. Their he gets recruited by the rebellion that fights against the emperors minister who controls the emperor who is a mere boy... 

In the world of Blugard their are also magicians and ancient weapons. Magicians are rather rare and it basically means you can live the rest of your life with a good job. As for ancient weapons, they have their own personality and have different effects on the user... transforming powers, strength powers... and other powers. You get chosen by the ancient weapon and have to stay "on good terms" with it or else it will stop working... 

Later on Skard realizes that the so called rebellion is also just controlled by money hungry sharks and the minister himself. And so he decides to break free of it and make his own rebellion. Along the way he makes several friends and they together create the new rebellion. So far so good... along the way he clearly makes a lot of enemies and they realize even with the special powers of Skard they are no match for the royal army.... Genres are action, adventure and some "horror". So far so good, if your interested check it out.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/4/2014 12:45 PM PST
looking for a co author 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply