This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 9/16/2015 1:59 AM PDT
Hey I reviewed your first chapter which i really enjoyed, i'd appreciate feedback on one of my chapters or prologue for Humble. Thanking you
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/16/2015 5:44 PM PDT
Looking forward to reading and reviewing the rest of it once it's finished. If you would do me the kindness of telling me what you think of my book I'd appreciate it greatly. There's a prologue and five chapters finished, but I ask that you only read and review the prologue, then if you like it continue and tell me what you think of the rest. If you don't like it, simply tell me so and move on. Thank you, happy reading!

Posted: 7/14/2015 12:12 AM PDT
     I just read your short piece. It's very interesting and enjoyable. the MC is dark but really comes off like he actually cares about her as he is trying to help her in his own twisted way. Of course with it being so short I'm only left with questions: Is he a fellow patient of the hospital or someone who makes a habit out of interfering with attempted suicides? Is he really there to help or is it some sick game he likes to play? 
     Overall an excellent start to a great story. 

Posted: 6/5/2015 3:04 PM PDT
Writing a psychological thriller about a mental hospital.

http://www.webook.com/project/My-Reality-2