This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 2/17/2010 1:54 PM PST
NecROEmancy
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/16/2010 7:36 PM PST
Hidden, Forbidden, Temptation, Possession, Uncontrollable, Extraordinary :), Castel, Surrender....that's about all that I've got right off the top of my head. :) When you post it I'll be happy to read it, then the title will come easier to me. :D Good Luck!

Posted: 2/13/2010 9:44 PM PST
Truth Forever

Posted: 2/2/2010 7:58 PM PST
What about Temptation? I thinks that fits very well. (Oh and by the way, AWESOME PLOT! I want to read this! I'm GOING to read this!)

Posted: 8/19/2009 12:28 PM PDT
how about Duplicity passion Termination antaganist Immoralitty or amity

Posted: 8/13/2009 6:19 AM PDT
How about "Waking Roe" or Till Tuesday

Posted: 8/5/2009 6:38 PM PDT
One-Worders that came to mind. Awesome plot by the way! ;) Mezmirized Fallen Effervecence Capracious Prudent Heedless Nafarious I'd also go for Roe. Like the others said, it IS her name :)

Posted: 7/27/2009 3:42 PM PDT
I'm with Beffy on this: Roe.

Posted: 7/27/2009 2:13 PM PDT
Why not try "Pureness" or simply "Pure". A couple other ideas are "Relations" and "Hidden". Hope I helped.

Posted: 7/3/2009 11:40 AM PDT
Love's Magic Ooor... Caution Should they be really short to fit you mysterious deal?

Posted: 6/3/2009 3:43 PM PDT
I think it should be called; Magik Corrupted FallenAngel Secrecy Deception I hope that these help! :D

Posted: 4/25/2009 11:24 PM PDT
Ambivalent Realization Lucidity Heart-Strings Played Cautious (I know it's not one worded or anything but...) Dancing with Danger or Zephyr

Posted: 4/14/2009 9:28 PM PDT

ulyferal
I'm new here and write only fan fiction so far. I think you've got a great story here. Title's were usually easy for me and I normally have it before I even write my story. LOL. Anyway, how about '" What the Heart Knows" its straight forward and is what I get out of the little piece you gave. No matter what she knows or doesn't know, her heart tells her she's right about him so now she needs to ignore what her mind tells her and go with what her heart knows is true. See?

Posted: 3/23/2009 4:44 PM PST
Amazing plot. Considering she is surrounded by the unknown and has to step so carefully what about Chaos? That can be interpreted a lot of ways. You could also use something like Bound because she has to be so constricted and it carries heavy magick themes, yes I meant to spell magick that way :) those are just some ideas.

Posted: 3/22/2009 12:19 PM PST
I say you call it "Roe" simple. but the book's about her isn't it?

Posted: 2/26/2009 2:32 PM PST
Dark deceptions Magickal Emotions Deceptive Drakness Magic Deceptions I dunno. Just brainstorm. Good luck!

Posted: 2/26/2009 12:03 AM PST
Hi! I guess these titles will be nice, Chances and Forbidden.

Posted: 12/12/2008 7:40 AM PST
I don't think one word will be enough to convey what you want it too. some ideas for titles "Explosive" , or "Exploding emotions" "Deception", "Dark emotions" Well that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Posted: 12/3/2008 7:43 PM PST

CapnRicky
Just call it "Emotions" or be cool and make up a word like, "Emotionagical" lol Emotions because it deals with the emotions that affect her magic, or because of the emotions of her love and her love trying to kill her.. so.. meh.. I tried it fits.

Posted: 12/2/2008 8:52 AM PST
Geez - this sounds mindblowing. To be honest, I had an idea for a plot like yours! But I've changed it, haha. Ehm, how about something in the direction of Dark Love or...? Uh, maybe... Orh, I can see where you have trouble!

Posted: 12/1/2008 3:04 PM PST
PLEASE can you guys help me! I have a book that I am writing but I need a name. I am looking for one single word for a title. You guys can write any noun that comes to mind when you read the info at the bottom. I am also looking for a noun. Something as well that adds an air of mystery to it, something vague. Like something like Moonfaced, just for and idea. Please help me, I don't care what you post. If you have ANYTHING post it! Her is some info: Roe Castle has always thought she was ordinary but she is about to find out that she is nothing close ordinary. She meets a family of wizards called the Wilcotts and they help her with her magic but she finds her powers hard to manage. Since her magic has been bottled up for so long her powers are stronger than other wizards'. Every emotion or movement could trigger her magic, so she has to be very careful. ALL the time. If that's not bad enough some idiot is coming on to her secret and tries to see what she is hiding, so she has to be even more carful than before. Later in the book she finds herself in love with someone she can't have. She falls in love with pure evil, the enemy. He is actually EVIL, dark magic and all that stuff! As well I am giving you guys something I don't want anyone else to know: The one she loves tries to kill her, but he was hypnotized but she doesn't know that. So she is hurt and feels like a fool to have believed him.