This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 12/14/2009 12:25 PM PST
there are many ways you could do this, he could go off a whim from a dream he could visit places he knows she has been and wranggled the info from a drunk or she could have something that he connects with that leads him to her always like a rare form of purfume that bleeds over everything she touches if the enemy is that eager to find her who could be so connected to her that he knows where she would go to seek saftey if all else fails he could pay a visit to a sick relitive of hers that she may often visit and leave a note that if they dont meet at (where n when) her family will suffer? so many choices good luck
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/3/2009 3:36 AM PST
Maybe he can bribe or threaten someone to find it out. Maybe he finds out by coincedence, eg following a familiar looking person, which he can't really place in his memories. These things are best for the author to decide. Sometimes you can combine something like this with another happening, like a meeting of characters. Good luck!

Posted: 10/24/2009 1:30 PM PDT
How about? .......... Oh I know he could go and find a tracker and ta-da you can take it from there. Or you could go all out and make the tracker when found. get there trust and make one of the girls fall in love with him. that way the villan will know where they are at all times because he has an insider. hope I helped.

Posted: 10/12/2009 8:33 AM PDT
Ok, so I've got this villian and he's pissed of about not getting to his enemy in time and she and her friends got away, but I don't know how to transition it into when he finds out where they are going. The book is called The Elementals. Please help.