This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Discuss, examine, and rant and rave about the news of the day.
Posted: 3/27/2011 4:08 PM PDT

Aniytlia
WTF? a rant about how much we care about not caring? I understand the base message on how we should care enough to take things into our own hands (which reminds me of a zimmerman K about how fueling the 'care' factor throughout the populice will revive a lost sense of inner justice) but I don't really see the point in the war you worded it. Frankly it's confusing and bemuddled and it took me a long time to filter out the meaning. "nobody care's nobody is looking out for you in this world , except those who do care ," - That's the sort of thing I'm talking about. I understand yor point though, more people who care should take action into their own hands.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/22/2011 2:32 AM PST
I personally believe that caring isn't an issue... oh sorry, I read the first paragraph and got a bit tired, so I just want to spend lots of tim e writing a pointless post on this forum thread. I like chocoltae milk... i actually don't :D

Posted: 2/28/2011 5:41 AM PST
Ugh. Mormons. lmao

Posted: 2/15/2011 4:22 PM PST
I try.

Posted: 2/3/2011 2:26 PM PST
You're good. Brought a smile to my face, and made me chuckle.

Posted: 1/21/2011 4:42 AM PST
Oh no, Catholics care about lots of things. They care about kneeling, sitting, standing, kneeling again, that surprise stand from kneeling that cracks your knees right before the Lord's Prayer, gold, more kneeling, telling people to help the poor, while sitting on an enormous gold throne, more gold, gold cups, kneeling again, oh, did I mention gold? The pope loves bling.

Posted: 1/20/2011 1:50 AM PST
Sounds Catholic to me.

Posted: 1/18/2011 4:41 PM PST
I care enough about not caring about this specific thing. I don't subscribe to not caring about anything though. That's a bit hipster-ish, don't you think?

Posted: 1/4/2011 1:12 PM PST
Ironic. You seem to care enough about not caring to write about it.

Posted: 12/29/2010 5:22 PM PST
I don't have any power, you're right. But I don't pay attention to things I can't change. So I don't care. Not one iota.

Posted: 12/29/2010 3:45 PM PST
I Care enough not to care to show that I care because I don't care that I care that you should care aout me really caring about not caring. Tehe

Posted: 12/28/2010 11:45 AM PST
dam you still don't get it , you DO actually care cutie but you don't have the power to change things down here thats the whole point *sighs...*

Posted: 12/28/2010 10:50 AM PST
I would discuss... but frankly, I just don't care enough.

Posted: 12/28/2010 10:02 AM PST
Boring...

Posted: 12/28/2010 4:31 AM PST
hehe! i don't care first post :P

Posted: 12/28/2010 4:30 AM PST
this topic title is a metaphore for the benine truth behind fact of thee dispuable reality on this planet ..... "nobody cares" on earth no one gives a biscuit , besides there own brand of bs sociopolitical philosophical product ... that they are trying to sell you , at ofcourse the price of no less than your VERY SOUL!? everyone and anyone who has ever really had the power to change things for the better has never truelly in our sence of the term cared for any one on this current level . how can it but it . gun : "THEY WILL NEVER LET IT GET ANY BETTER DOWN HERE!!!???" a charater from a tv series called "angel" ironicaly who was an undead blood demon . my point is this , barret 50 call 'oBAM! ma is powerless to change the world , hence he tries and tries and tries but is a usless symbol of flawn hope . the fact is , people need to stop having faith in said higher powers or gods , or leaders or "presidents" if people do not take there fate into there own hands , others will and always have since the DAWN of time , nobody care's nobody is looking out for you in this world , except those who do care , because they LOVE YOU or are "your cousins sisters brothers aunt" LOL! and EVEN then , motives are questionable . in this world , no one cares that is why things are the way they are , its just a market of souls ... i hope atleast some one can see this . but ofcourse fr those of you webookies who know me i have no hope so again . I DO NOT CARE i could help you , i soon will be in that position but i simply DO NOT CARE ...if your catching my point yet? nobody cares? no one cares? no no they don't care? understand? discuss ;)