This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 7/22/2010 11:51 AM PDT
I have found that the Creative Writing course at my local community centre has been very helpful. The cost is low and the basic lessons very helpful to spurn my imagination. University and on-line schools I found very expensive and not what I really needed to help me keep writing and get feedback. I took one course for manuscripts which I found not helpful as I did not have a complete work to go through although some of the feedback was helpful RD
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/25/2010 12:48 PM PDT
Look on your Community College's website for Continuing Education classes. There's usually some sort of writing class being offered. Down here they're about $80 for a six-week course. A good online source is www.ed2go.com . They offer classes in several different fields, including creative writing. Good luck! ~D&B

Posted: 5/19/2010 7:04 PM PDT
Does anyone have any experience with courses designed for creative writing? I would like to take some live classes, but I am not sure where to look. I tried with an online search, but was not successful...... Any suggestion??