This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Publication Station > Any Bloggers Up for a Blog Tour?
Your publishing industry superstore; discussion of current trends, helpful resources and websites, query letter tips, writing contest information, and all else related to this dynamic industry.
Posted: 3/31/2013 8:50 PM PDT
I published my first collection through a Christian publisher (eLectio publishing) in November. It's been exceedingly hard getting the message out about the collection, which deals with honestly tackling one's anger towards God, and so I am trying to put together a book blog tour for May or June (depending on when/how many people sign up to host). Essentially, what a book blog tour is: A blogger chooses a day to 'host' the tour. I will give to that blogger requested material- a signed book copy, a poster, a guest post, an interview, an unpublished poem on a specific topic, etc. The blogger posts that material on the tour date, and I will promote their blog for that day (and the whole month on both my blog and my website). The best kinds of blogs for this would be religious blogs, religious book blogs, poetry blogs, review blogs, spiritual blogs, inspirational blogs, publishing blogs and writing blogs (I can contribute to the conversation on any of those!). I would also be open to doing a swap (you host me for a day, and I'll put up a guest post from you on my poetry/ poetry publication blog) or some kind of giveaway (a signed copy of the collection, etc.) Please PM me if you are interested.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply