This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Looking to publish? Pseudo-professional F4F
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 12/30/2013 7:42 PM PST
Hey there! My novel is in its final stages and I'm looking for someone who wants to critique my vampire book. It is not your typical vampire novel - at least I don't think it is - and has a lot of war, plot twists, and a dark setting.

What I am looking for is someone to exchange their work with me on a chapter by chapter basis using MS Word, which means we'd have to exchange emails. I want to use MS Word when I review your work because it allows me to be more specific with corrections or suggestions, and it allows you to be more specific with mine. Specifically, you and I would be using the "Track Changes" and "New Comments" feature in the "Review" tab so that we can identify plot holes, suggest drawing out important moments, point out grammatical errors, tell the writer you have trouble visualizing certain areas, etc, etc.

So to whomever is interested in doing F4F with me, I am interested in reading novels in the sci-fi/fantasy, thriller, vampire, dark fantasy, and some types of romance genres.

Please message me if you're interested!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply