This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > FAQs: Help for Writers on WEbook > withdraw from projects or delete
Help for writers who want to use WEbook like a pro.
Posted: 8/26/2014 6:06 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi AmberMoment, 

If you contact our support team at support@webook.com, they will be able to guide you through the process to delete the old projects that you no longer want on your profile.

H
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/24/2014 2:58 PM PDT
I would also like to know how to delete old projects that I no longer want in my profile (that I started), instead of just having them on my page in perpetuity.

Posted: 7/18/2014 3:29 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi SuperD,

In order to remove a chapter from one of your projects, follow these steps:

1) Go into your project
2) Click on the chapter you would like to remove in the 'Start Reading' bar on the right hand side of the page.
3) Scroll to the bottom of your text, to where the comments box is located
4) Just above the box, on the right hand side, is a button that says 'Remove' - hit this and then select 'OK' in the pop-up box
5) Your chapter is removed!

If you have any issues, let us know - and don't forget that you can always contact our support team directly on support@webook.com - they're a very friendly bunch and always love to help out!

Posted: 7/14/2014 4:28 AM PDT
i still don't understand how to delete like a chapter out of my project.

Posted: 1/28/2014 6:28 AM PST
Thank you very much.
Terrance

Posted: 1/28/2014 4:20 AM PST

hlk88

Hi Terrance, 

When you delete a project, you will still be able to see it on your project page, but it will be invisible to other uses. This is so that if you decide at a later date to revive or rejoin a project, it is easy to do so.

H

Posted: 12/20/2013 10:34 PM PST
I am in some projects and I have a project that I wish to delete from my page.   How does one do this.