Peetz

  • I've decided that querying is a sport. From what I remember of Gym class, this thought is most discouraging.

General details


  • Peetz

  • CO, US

  • Alexis Peters


  • Female

  • English

In short

  • If you believe in astrology, look up the definition of "Pisces". That's me.

    Otherwise, take this one fact about me and use your crazy, creative brain to predict my personality. When I was five years old, my favorite tape was a recording of two movies: "The Care Bears 2" and "Little Shop of Horrors". True facts.

  • In real life, you 'd know be my laugh. It is loud, infectious, near-constant, and drives about 10% of the people I meet to hate me based on that alone. The other 90% learn to hate me for other reasons Haha Kidding! (Mostly) But whether you love it or hate it, there is no mistaking Alexis has walked into a room.

My Favorites: Reading and Writing

  • Fiction: Action/Adventure, Erotica, Fairytales, Folklore & Mythology, General, Horror, Humor/Satire, Literary, Sci Fi/Fantasy, Short Story, Teen, Thriller/Suspense, Young Adult/Juvenile

    Non-Fiction: New Age & Spirituality, Psychology

  • Anything that makes me feel. Most notably: His Dark Materials Trilogy, The Mists of Avalon, David Copperfield, The Redwall Books, Red Dragon, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and, yes, Twilight (They are entertaining. I don't care what you say).
  • Just finished "Heart-Shaped Box". Sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Okay, so no drugs, but there are ghosts and murder/suicides. Very dark horror. Highly recommended.

    Now starting "Harry Potter" for about the 10th time.
  • Someplace comfy and quiet.
  • I am currently seeking representation for an Upper YA Sci-Fi novel, the first in a series of at least three novels depicting the lives of alien twenty-somethings living among us.

    Until that gets picked up (and just in case it doesn't), I have made a significant dent in a fluffy Contemporary Romance - the likes of which I refuse to watch movies about. It is doing very well in Round 2 of Page to Fame. (If I do say so myself.)

    Also on queue: Character-driven Steampunk, YA Sci-Fi based on time travel, and I would like to write a Thriller. I have this idea for a serial killer, but I'm not entirely sure how original it is as I don't generally read that type of material. It would probably do better as a screenplay anyway, something I also aspire to write someday. (Even if only for fun.)
  • Fiction: Romance, Sci Fi/Fantasy, Young Adult/Juvenile

    Poetry: Prose

  • Bella Swan. Say what you want about 'Twilight', but that girl has a boyfriend with endless stamina, eternal youth, and an impossibly large bank account. Also, he wrote her a song.

    Between you and me: I'd give up the first three just to get that song.