I may be young, but I want to be an author. Besides that, I love to sing, read, hang out with friends, Math, and Twilight. Here are some random facts about me;
- I have 2 kitties named Lenny and Carly (Lenny is black, Carly is gray), but on July 7th, 2009, Lenny died of FIP (Google it if you have NO idea what that is), so two weeks ago, I got a CoJack (Welsh Corgi and Jack Russel Terrier mix) named Henry. He is a boy. He is 14 weeks old.
- My favorite movie is Twilight.
- I diagnosed myself with OCD in January 2009 (Obsesive Cullen Disorder) but now I have a minor condition (it passed)
- My favorite song is Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester.
- My favorite animals are piggies, duckies, and kitties
- My favorite show is Ruby and the Rockits.
- My favorite music is Pop
- My favorite artists are Paramore, Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and P!nk
- I have too many friends to name!!!
- I <3 my family, kittiey, puppy, and friends (and Edward Cullen)!
I'm actually a really cool person, so message me whenever and I'll respond later. :>)
:(l) Hehe... It's a monkey! (l):
- I am the author of a best-selling, award-winning novel (It just hasn't happened yet).
My Favorites: Reading and Writing
Fiction: Children's, Humor/Satire, Literary, Romance, Teen
Non-Fiction: Humor, Reference
1. Twilight Saga (in order of each book) by Stephanie Meyer
2. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
3. Marley and Me by John Grogan
4. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
5. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
Too much to write!!!
In a quiet area.
Fiction: Children's, Literary, Romance, Short Story, Teen
I'd like to be Bella Swan (but not in New Moon... Maybe in the last page of Breaking Dawn).
- Stephanie Meyer
- Katie Alender